top of page

Hawaii State Registration for Athletic Trainers

To renew you must:

1) Request and complete renewal form. Please visit the DCCA website for more information

2) Send proof of BOC Certification to the DCCA using your BOC account.

  • Print your current BOC card

  • Mail a copy of your BOC card with your registration renewal form

To Become Registered in the state of Hawai'i click the link below:

Dept of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA), Athletic Training, Hawaii State Licensing


For Questions and more information please refer to our FAQ


UPDATE: HATA Govermental Affairs Committee

GOOD NEWS!  The legislature has passed, and the Governor has signed off on repealing the Sunset Date of the Athletic Trainer Registration Act - meaning that, for the foreseeable future - athletic trainers must register with the Hawaii State Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs in order to practice athletic training.  This is in the interest of public health and safety.  


Mahalos to Darryl Funai (HATA Governmental Affairs Committee Chairperson) and all who have helped out with the HATA Governmental Affairs Committee to get us here! 

bottom of page